Saturday, April 13, 2019

NEW GARAGE FLOOR TILE

SATURDAY
4-13-2019

Took a Benadryl last night to sleep.

Got up at 6AM. Hubby brought Rattler in the bedroom to see me. He ran away with Robert. They played zoomies.

I made lattes while hubby made eggs. We fed the dogs.

Sat on the patio until 8AM.

I picked up cat litter. Vacuumed. Cleaned up breakfast dishes; then started dishwasher. Started laundry.

Hubby cleaned out the garage so that he could put his floor tiles down.

He spilled his latte on the floor while he was working.

I helped him put the bikes out front; then I put water bottle cases in pantry.

I printed out the tax forms for Monday mailing.

Hubby had me follow him in the Dually while he drove the Can-Am down to Flying J to get the tire fixed. However, they fixed it on the spot and did not even charge him anything! Hubby tipped them $10.

Hubby stopped to talk with some guys in a motorhome and side-by-side who were heading to Sand Hollow to play on the dunes. They had hit a semi-blow out tire on the side of the road and ripped their under carriage.

So we drove back home. Hubby made me a sandwich for lunch before we started on the tiles.

Started working on the tiles in the garage. Moved out all the vehicles and put them out front.

Cars Outside


We started laying the tiles and John came over. He helped Hubby for quite a while. Then Dee came over because she said that at 1:30PM, I started butt dialing her, but my phone was in the house!


Putting Tiles Down


John Helps With Tiles

Almost Done!

Dee looked at the hammock & stand; petted all the cats & dogs; Then she and John went home for lunch.

Hammock


Hubby took the other tiles over to John, the woodworker's place, to cut the rest of the tiles along the sides of the garage.

While Hubby was gone, I put away laundry, put away dishes. I sat outside on the patio with the dogs.

Hubby returned home at 5PM


He was tired, so we put the cars in the garage, & shut the garage door and cleaned up for the night.

Hubby took a shower and changed clothes.

We sat on the patio for a while until it got cold. It started smelling like sewage at 7:30PM.

Came inside and watched The Mummy Returns. I went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: