Tuesday, April 09, 2019

HAULING CARS IN PAHRUMP AND SCREENS ON BEDROOM WINDOWS

TUESDAY
4-9-2019

Up at 2AM to let the puppies out to pee, then back inside again.

At 4AM, the puppies wanted to sleep outside so I let them out.

By 5AM, I was up and dressed. Made eggs for breakfast for puppies.

Then I made latte for myself. I sat on the patio and fed puppies. Watched the sun come up.

Cleaned up dog poo, cat litter, and started laundry. Put dishes away and started dishwasher.

I went down to get mail at 9AM.

The ScreenMobile guys were here promptly at 10AM and out of here by 10:30AM. They work FAST. I got a couple quotes for the other windows from them.

Hubby said that we need to put up the awnings, so I contacted a couple places to give me quotes.

I took a nap from Noon to 1PM when the UPS delivery driver woke me up while leaving a package. Dogs barked.

I sat outside with the dogs (HIGH WINDS OF 35-40MPH) when the R&L Carriers brought the Garage Tiles. He unloaded it into the garage with a hand-forklift.

I gave him $10 and a cold bottle of water.

He turned the semi around at the top of street.

Hubby called at 4PM and I reserved him another room at the Saddle West 




No comments: