Tuesday, April 02, 2019

KR'S LIFT KIT AND TIRES RUN INTO PROBLEMS

TUESDAY
4-2-2019

Woke up at 6AM to potty; hubby let the dogs outside. I went back to bed as I had taken Benadryl last night to sleep. I feel much better this morning, having gotten a lot of needed rest.

Rattler kept his paw on me all night long. I roll over and pet him when I wake up briefly.

I made lattes. Warmed up sausages & eggs for myself.

Hubby put the garbage can out for pick up today.

We ate on the patio. Hubby falls asleep.

Hubby is short-tempered this morning.

Dale calls from ID to advise on cabinets & shelves in entryway. He wants WAY TOO MUCH MONEY for the items and hubby tells him to forget it.

There were problems with installing the lift kit on KR's Jeep and hubby is frustrated that he is not there to handle it; he has to find new tires and is calling on the phone.


No comments: