Thursday, April 18, 2019

87 DEGREES & A RIDE IN THE DESERT

THURSDAY
4-18-2019

Got up at 6AM. I was still sleeping soundly. Woke up several times in the night to cats playing on the bed.

I made lattes and eggs for myself. Hubby made eggs for dogs. We fed dogs.

Sat on the patio until 8AM when the sun became too warm.

Dogs sat with us and played, then they slept on the courtyard in the shade.

Hubby cleaned up cat poo and vacuumed. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I picked up dog poo outside.

Hubby and Dave left at 9AM to go cut on Dave's garbage fence. They got back at Noon. Hubby made sandwich for me.
 RoadRunner

While Hubby was gone, I sat on the patio with the dogs and read a book. I saw a Road Runner running across our back yard. I actually got my phone out to take a pic!


Wilson Sleeping in the Sun


We sat on the patio. Hubby fell asleep.

Dave and Carmen had come over for a ride, but we did not hear this knock or ring the doorbell. The dogs did not bark.

We left to go for a ride in the desert at 3PM.

Went around behind dump and neighborhood. Found some new, tricky trails.

We got back, changed clothes and went for swim at 6PM.

Purchased our Slots Tournament tickets for May. 

We swam outside and met a nice guy named Brent. When I came out, he told me that hubby was still in the changing room, talking to an ex-cop that was very nice. Brent had been in the hot tub while we were swimming. He told of us of a guy name Victor from California that "claims" one of the umbrellas at the pool. LOL.

Swam until 7:30PM and then we went to the hot tubs until 7:45PM.

We had just a little snack after swimming.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: