Thursday, April 25, 2019

HUBBY TO AUCTION IN HURRICANE, UTAH

THURSDAY
4-25-2019

Both kitties were sleeping between us this morning! Petted them while sleeping.

Up at 5AM with Google Alarm. Hubby let the dogs out. Wilson had come in our room to wake us up!

Hubby made eggs for dogs. I made lattes then went back to bed for 15 more minutes sleep.

I helped Hubby feed the dogs, then he made breakfast burritos for himself & John.

At 6AM they left for the Statewide Auto Auction scheduled at 8AM Preview, 10AM Bidding. Bankruptcy of a Metal Fabrication Shop. Hubby saw a Plasma Cutting Table that he wanted to bid upon.



I picked up dog poo. Took garbage out to garbage can. Sat down to eat my breakfast with dogs. It got too hot at 7:30AM to sit out there, so I came inside to work on my iTunes. Think I got some of it working. Missing albums from A-H. I can easily replace those. But album artwork is a Pain In The Ass.

Started dishwasher after cleaning up breakfast dishes. Hubby made a mess on the stove! Then started laundry.

Filled dog water bowls with fresh water & filled Tater's Tank of Water so he can play inside it.

Hubby said that most of the auction items went for retail price.



I had the leftover hamburger for lunch.

They stopped to pick up the screens. Then returned home by 12:30PM.

I was working on iTunes. Both of us watched TV for a while. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.

Puppies played outside.

KR called at 5PM, hubby returned the call. She is listing her home for sale.

I decided that we need a patio set of table & chairs on the Courtyard. The next time we go to St George, we will pick up this set at Home Depot.

Patio Set for Courtyard

We went swimming at 6PM in the Pioneer Center. The Center was having a 70s/80s party, music was quite loud. We tried going in the inside pool, but it was too cold!

At 7:15, we soaked in the hot tub for a while, noticed MANY mosquitoes, so we left. Then the wind came up violently as we left.

Very windy, we brought the dogs inside and secured the outside cushions. Hubby had a hamburger for dinner and made me a turkey sandwich.

We watched BOSCH on Amazon Prime. Went to bed at 9:30PM.



No comments: