Monday, July 31, 2017

MORE HOT

MONDAY
JULY 31 2017

Last day of July!

Wilson got in bed with us very early. About 3AM. He laid on his back between us and I petted his belly while sleeping. Zim got into bed with us and slept between my legs at the bottom of the bed.

Got up at 6AM, made hubby latte & breakfast sandwich. Made eggs for dogs. He fed the dogs.

I gave Bud his painkillers.

Hubby left at 7AM. He is not going in to work early, as they have canceled OT. 

Scaredy ran behind the Dually as hubby backed out. I yelled at the cat.

I did laundry & dishes.

UPS came around 10AM. Katrina brought my wireless Headphones that I ordered from Amazon.

Put away clothes & dishes.

Vacuumed house.

Picked up dog poo.

Hubby got home at 8PM. He had dinner.

We watched Nightcrawler on Netflix, then went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: