Wednesday, July 19, 2017

ANOTHER SUMMER DAY

WEDNESDAY 
JULY 19 2017

Got up and hubby was already gone. I had taken a Benadryl last night, so slept thru.

Hubby snored all night, Zim was digging at himself & disturbed my rest. My foot was itching. A bad night.

Made latte for myself.

Gave Bud his painkillers.

Started laundry. Put dishes away.

Washed more dog bedding today.

I had ordered some more Tiles for hubby and KR. They came today via USPS. I love mine so far and have used it several times to find my keys & phone.

TILE


Worked on more Wooden Flag Hangings.

Put away things in the basement closets.


 Koda Kat sleeping on the Cabinet
 Scaredy sits on the Counter


Deer came at 7:30PM.

Talked to KR on the phone about Beebo's sore ear. I called hubby to pick him up on the way home and then I will take Beebo to the Vet tomorrow.

Watched movie The Discovery with hubby.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: