Saturday, July 15, 2017

PICK UP BEEBO

SATURDAY
JULY 15 2017

I got up at 4AM to potty; it was very stagnant in the house. I opened the doors & windows; turned on the fan in the laundry room.

Got up at 8AM. We slept late!

Wilson & Zim were in bed with us.

Hubby got up and made eggs for dogs.

I made latte for hubby. Hubby watched his car show on tv.

We went to pick up Beebo. KR was camping at Priest Lake again this weekend.

 Shopping at North 40 with Beebo

Picked up lattes in Rathdrum.

Stopped to pick up Beebo.

Drove to CDA and washed the Dodge at Metro Express. Beebo was scared. He crawled onto my lap and then onto the floor to hide.

Took Beebo shopping inside North 40 with us. He was very well behaved. He got to pick out his own Pig Ear.

Stopped at Home Depot, Beebo waited in the A/C with me while hubby went inside to pick up Hinges for our front door.

Drove home.





No comments: