Thursday, July 20, 2017

BEEBO TO THE VET

THURSDAY
JULY 20 2017

Beebo slept at the bottom of hubby's feet on the bed all night.

Got up and made latte & breakfast sandwich for hubby.

Made eggs for dogs.

Hubby fed eggs to the dogs.

Hubby had me make an invoice for a customer.

Hubby left for work.

I watered plants outside in circle driveway.

I started laundry & dishes.

Fed cats some chicken-in-a-can.

Gave Bud his painkillers.

Cleaned up dog food & water.

Went down to the mailbox to get mail.


Wilson, Ben, and Rattler in the Library with Me


Took Beebo to the Vet at 1:30PM. Had Honking Laugh Doctor. She is nice.

They gave Beebo Antibiotic in his ear. Took him home and gave him a Benadryl to calm down. He DID NOT calm down. He kept itching at his ear and I had to keep stopping him.

Picked up dog poo.

Zim Enjoys Reclining on the Floor (Wilson's butt in background)


Worked on Ribbon Flag again today. The blue and white is very pretty, but needs more blues.

KR came to pick Beebo up at 4PM. I was falling asleep.

Hubby had a late night working tonight. I went to bed at 11PM and he got home about midnight. He came in to our bedroom to wake me up and kiss me, but I had been sleeping and he scared me!!!

Got up to potty and give him a couple Tramadol for his back pain.

Went back to sleep.


No comments: