Sunday, July 16, 2017

CLOSETS IN BASEMENT

sunday
7/16/2017

Woke up at 8AM. Again, slept in late. I had cramps the night before and went to sleep on the couch. Zim was restless all night and kept stomping on my chest & licking himself while he was sleeping on my legs.

I had taken a warm bath, but the cramps did not go away at 2AM. Hubby was snoring, so I just slept on the couch.

It was already hot by 8AM. So we turned on the A/C. Hubby made breakfast for dogs. I made lattes.

I was really feeling tired & achy.

We started working on the closets right away. I sorted things from the back room so we could at least reach the closets. More stuff needs to go to the Goodwill and I need to throw away more JUNK.

Hubby got done with them at 3PM. I started putting things away.

Closet Shelf System in Basement


We had lunch and a late banana.

KR came over to pick up Beebo. I had fallen asleep after my lunch. Did not hear her ring the doorbell.

Toothless came over while KR was here. He dropped off the Forklift.

Hubby and I went back to fixing more of the closets.  I need a couple more shelves.

Hubby had gotten his left hand injured; maybe Arthritis? It was swollen at the knuckles and was all red. He could not put his hand flat. It was awful. Said he took a couple aspirins for it and it did not help the pain.

I told him go to Doctor.

I took a hot bath because I was in pain again.

We watched a couple TV shows on NETFLIX and then went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: