Saturday, July 22, 2017

MOMMY DAUGHTER DAY

SATURDAY
JULY 22 2017

Got up at 7AM and made lattes. Hubby made eggs for dogs. He cooked sausages on the grille outside.

Koda was waiting at the screen door to come inside.

We sat outside and ate our breakfast. Cats were playing all around outside.

I gave Bud his painkiller. Gave hubby some ibuprofen for his arthritis. It is much better now.

Hubby left for the Post Falls shop and took Bud with him to play Shop Dog.

 Bud Dog at the Post Falls shop

I updated invoices on RMOR; worked on my lace flags.

Did laundry and dishes.

Took apples out for the Deer.

At 11:30, I left to go pick up KR at her home. We drove over to Jitterz to get lattes.

Then we drove over to the Valley Mall. Stopped at JoAnn's to pick up ribbon & lace.

Drove to the Mall to go get shorts for KR at American Eagle. I got earrings.


Then we walked thru JC Penney to see if they had shirts. We instead picked up some new makeup for KR and some eye brow shadow for me.

Looked at the cupcakes store in the middle of the mall.

Saw weird Electric Ride Animals at the Mall.

Ride Upon Animals


We were hungry, so we stopped at Twigs to get water & salads.


I drove KR home and dropped her off.

Then I drove home.

Unpackaged all the stuff from JoAnn's. I was tired and took a nap.

Hubby came home later.

We waited until dark. Then we walked the dogs in Farragut Park.

Rattler relaxed on my office chair all day.

Rattler


Came back home. Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: