Tuesday, July 11, 2017

HAIR DAY

TUESDAY
JULY 11 2017

Got up at 6AM to potty and went back to bed.

Hubby got up and left for work.

I got up at 6:30AM and cleaned up kitty litter, gave them tuna.

Cleaned up dog food. Gave Bud his painkillers.

Put away dishes.

Started laundry.

Raked out leaves from lower pond. Water filled up pond really well.

Picked up mail before I left house. Hubby got approved for another credit card.

Went to get hair done at 1PM. Drove Old Hwy 95. It was a relaxing drive on a hot day.

Stopped to get protein drink at Golden Glo.

Got my hair done from 1PM - 3PM.

Drove home.

 Bud Was Hot
Rattler Sat On My Lap

Hubby got home at 5PM. He surprised me when he came in the house. Dogs did not bark at him. He just said "hi" when we got in the kitchen. I jumped up and screamed. He scared me.

We watched a show on Hulu - Chance. Waited until it got later to cool off.

Hubby turned off the water going to the pond.

Took the dogs to Farragut for a walk. Buddy did really well on the walk. Not limping so badly. Still panting like a train, tho.

Came back and we went to bed at 10PM. Hubby was really tired.

I took a bath and hubby was already snoring by the time I got into bed.

No comments: