Monday, July 24, 2017

BORING MONDAY

MONDAY
JULY 24 2017

I had trouble waking up from the Benadryl that I took last night. My hip swelling has gone down from the mosquito bite.

Made hubby latte & egg sandwich for his breakfast.

Gave Bud his painkillers.

He left and I went to the couch to rest for a while. No sleeping, just was still exhausted.

Got up and started laundry & dishes.

Fed kitties tuna.

Worked on my lace flags again.

Already warm 80 degrees at 9:30AM. Feels like fall weather already.

Wrote to Amazon about missing Deck Bag for Kayak. It has been 13 days and not delivered. Again, USPS was supposed to deliver it. Must be stolen by carrier.

Hubby got home at 4:30PM.

He had dinner.

We waited until 6PM and then loaded kayaks in Dodge, put water for deer in a barrel instead of wasting it in the pond. Drove to Twin Lakes. Put Kayaks in water. Went around North Twin Lake. Stupid boaters were going fast and making wakes thru the shallows.
 Duck by our Kayaks


Saw a duck when we got out. Fed him some fig cookie.

Drove to Steins and got milk and bread.

Went home and unloaded groceries. Watched My Name is Earl and went to bed.

No comments: