Tuesday, July 18, 2017

ALMOST MID WEEK

tuesday
july 18 2017

Got up after hubby left at 6AM. he had to deliver some parts so he left extra early.

 Cats on the Driveway in the Early AM


Started laundry & dishes.

I cleaned up cat litter and gave canned chicken to the cats.

Gave fresh food and water to dogs.

Gave Bud his painkiller.

Washed Ben's bedding.

Rattler Relaxing on the Sofa

Washed dog bedding.

Walked dogs.

Picked up poop.

Got the mail.

Still no lace, so I checked online and Amazon finally shows it being received in my mailbox on June 29. USPS showed it was delivered. Liars. They misplaced another order for me and there is nothing I can do about it. USPS stole $8 from me. Again.

Scaredy Relaxing on the Cabinet

Hubby got home at 7:30PM and we walked the dogs in Farragut Park at the GunShooting road. Bud was doing pretty good.

We stopped at Lil Town Market to pick up a pizza and milk. We also got a dog cookie for Jack. Gave it to him when we got home.

At home, made the pizza and binge watched LoveSick and The Sniffer.

Went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: