Thursday, July 13, 2017


JULY 13 2017

Got up and made latte for hubby along with egg sandwich. He took a couple bites, but could not take it along with him.

We remembered that he had to ride his Harley today so he can take it to the appointment at the Harley Dealer in the Spokane Valley tonight for maintenance overhaul.

Hubby left and I shut the garage door. Checked on the deer water in the pond.

Came back inside and started laundry & dishes.

Put away clean laundry.

Made oriental sesame chicken for my breakfast.

Picked up dog poo.

Paid bills online.

Katrina came with UPS delivery of most of the Amazon PRIME purchases that I had made the other day.

New sunglasses; my first ever highly expensive pair.

Ray Bans

and a TILE to keep track of my keys and phone!


So I fiddled around and downloaded the APP and got the Tile working. Put it on my keys.

Started working on Bookwork for RMOR. That took until 1PM.

Went down to get mail. Got approved for another credit card. Yippee.

 Joey Comes Inside

Rattler on the Dog Bed

There was a HUGE box in the mailbox that was delivered to us and addressed to someone else.

I came back and did more laundry. Got ready to leave.

At 5PM, I left to drive over to Lone Wolf Harley Davidson. I picked up an iced latte in Rathdrum.

Got to HD at 5:45PM. It was a long drive, went the back way on Hwy 53/Trent. The road is horribly potholed and breaking apart. All the roads around here are getting really bad and the State of Idaho is not making an investment to fix them.

Traffic was bumper-to-bumper coming from Spokane, WA.

Dropped off Hogs for 1000 mile maintenance. Hubby had them install the new luggage rack. Hubby also priced out black light LEDs for the rear tail light. But it was too expensive.

Harley Luggage Rack

KR finally got there at 5:55PM. She got her cycle checked in and we left. I had to use the bathroom and then we left.

Drove to get gas at Love's on the Stateline. Then KR wanted to eat at The White House for garlic in Post Falls. Appetizers of TURKISH CIGARS - pinach and feta wrapped in phyllo dough and lightly fried.  Served with our tomato-onion relish Were delicious.

The FRENCH ONION SOUP was great, but so hot that we burnt our mouths.

But dinner sucked. KR and I got CURRIED CHICKEN KEBOBS - Grilled and served over rice with a veggie skewer and garlic green beans. The chicken kebobs were the same ones that I purchase at Costco and were under-cooked.

Hubby got the special, Pasta with Shrimp and Scallops. But there were only 3 shrimp and 3 scallops in the whole thing.

Too expensive a meal to eat there anymore. Food was less than good.

Drove KR home and said "Hi" to Beebo.

We stopped at Stein's on the way home. Picked up bread and milk and dog bones. Hubby got new lotto tickets while I shopped.

Noticed that the Rathdrum Drug & Variety Store is now closed. There is a small drug store that is going in right next to it.

Drove home, changed clothes, put away groceries.

Loaded up dogs and took them for a walk in Farragut Park. Passed lots of deer on the side of the road while driving down there.

Walked in the dark. Bud did pretty good. Still panting.

Noticed stars (satellites?) coming out at the end of our walk.

Drove home. Unloaded dogs.

Watched QuickDraw and went to bed.

No comments: