Tuesday, August 01, 2017

THE BIG COUNTDOWN

TUESDAY
AUGUST 1, 2017


ONLY 5 MORE MONTHS OF WORK FOR HUBBY!!!

Took a long time to get to sleep last night.

Got up at 3AM when Wilson jumped up on the bed.

Woke up at 4AM when hubby went potty.

Woke up at 5AM when Wilson & Zim jumped on the bed.

I could not sleep well last night. Too hot.

This morning was only 50 degrees outside, feels like Fall is coming early this year. But it is supposed to be almost 100 today.

Made lattes for hubby & myself. Made egg sandwich for hubby, eggs for dogs. Sat on the deck with hubby until he had to leave for work.

Hugged hubby goodbye with Ben between us. Even Buddy came out for a reluctant goodbye.

Then hubby left in the White Dually pulling the trailer. We are going to rush up to get our John Deere Lawn Mower tonight.

I went back inside to start laundry and dishes.

Gave cats some Tuna.

Made the beds and closed all the mini blinds in the house. Turned on fans. Got rid of a very large cricket that the cats had killed and left beside our bed.

Tried to find water bottles & dog leash for walk, but none were here. All in the Dodge/White Dually. Have to get them out tonight for a walk with Wilson tomorrow.

 Zimmy Relaxing


Called Discover and they thought I had been identitiy "scammed" because of the voicemail message on my phone. I did not understand until the girl called back & explained. I told her that somebody had been playing with my phone number and calling people using my caller ID number. She then re-activated my account & card. OMG.

Paid bills.

Ran the mail down to the mailbox. Picked up the mail.

Vacuumed house.

Put away dishes & laundry.

Hubby came home and we drove up to pick up our John Deere Lawn Mower that had been repaired. We decided to go to Jalapeno's in Sandpoint to eat dinner. There was LOTS of SMOKE in Sandpoint. I hate the new 2 way streets in Sandpoint. It is SO confusing.

Smoke in Sandpoint

No comments: