Tuesday, August 15, 2017

ROLFING

MONDAY
AUGUST 14 2017

Got up and made eggs sandwich and latte for hubby.

Hubby left for work.

Started laundry and dish washer.

Picked up dog poo.

Keegan came at 9AM and left at 11:30. He is not working well. Has to spend too much time on his cell phone.

I left for my appointment at Noon. Traffic was really bad going into town.

Was not able to stop for car wash at Metro Express because there were 20 cars in line!

So I just went to the appointment. Had to knock on door because Rhonda keeps it locked.

Spent 2 hours there working on me. I left at 3PM after paying her.

Drove home. On the way, I stopped at Jitterz in Hayden to get a couple drinks and at Arby's to get sandwiches for dogs & chicken for me.



At home, I was just exhausted and collapsed.

Hubby got home at 5PM.

We just relaxed on couches all night because I started hurting so very badly.

I took a hot bath and went to bed early.

Hubby came to bed at 10:30PM.

It was REALLY COLD tonight. Only about 60 when I went to bed.

Coyotes started howling at Midnight.

No comments: