Saturday, August 05, 2017

TURKEY IN OUR YARD

SATURDAY AUGUST 5 2017

Woke up at 5AM when Wilson jumped on the bed with us.

Zim still was not sleeping with us. I am worried about him.

Ben got up and started barking at something. Hubby went to get gun. He came back to bed after determining that there was nothing outside.

Slept until 7AM.

Made lattes for breakfast. Too hot to sit outside.

Hubby made eggs & bacon for dogs. I toasted his Jalapeno bun for his breakfast sandwich.

Then I saw a turkey outside trying to eat the deer food, but Scaredy was stalking him!

I ran outside to get Scaredy and Rattler. However, hubby had opened the doggy door and I had to go outside to get them again. I also brought Zim inside. He was wandering around outside.

After the turkey ran across the Highway to get away from Scaredy, he did not come back. I was sad because I wanted to see a turkey on our property!

We kept the doggy door closed while hubby grilled chicken breasts on the deck.

Hubby gave the dogs some of the chix.

Hubby went outside to pour water into the Tan Dually. The radiator cap had come off.

We filled the deer water bucket with a white bucket. The hose was not far enough to reach. I watered some plants that were within reach of the hose. 

Then he loaded Bud into the truck and they were just about to leave when Cindy from O'Reilleys came to get her camper.

Charles brought the White Dually back after he had repaired the A/C. So hubby decided to take that to the shop instead.

He finally left at 10:30AM. I had to call him to turn around and come get the receipts for KR that he had left on the dash of the Tan Dually.

 Zim Sleeping on Doggy Bed. He Was Miaowing
 Momma Kat Koda
I watched the rest of Bordertown.

Kept working on my Ribbon Flags.

Hubby got home at 6PM.

It was too hot to walk the dogs.

We watched a little TV. Sat out on the deck for a while after the sun went down.


No comments: