Monday, August 21, 2017

MORE ROLFING

MONDAY
8-21-2017

Got up and hubby had time to go out and re-fill the deer grain before the Momma Moose & 2 Babies came to eat.

We closed the dog door so Beebo and the others would not bark at the Moose.

 Momma Moose & Babies


I made lattes & an egg sandwich for hubby. Made bacon for hubby's sandwich.

Made eggs for dogs which hubby fed to them.

Hubby left.

I started working on Accounting Books for business.

Hubby called me at 10:00 and told me that the Eclipse was happening, so I went outside and looked at it. Weird orange color in the woods & around. I blinded myself temporarily by looking at the Eclipse (DUMMY).



It cooled off very quickly. About 65 degrees when the Eclipse happened.

Then at 11:00, I left to go for my Rolfing Appointment. However, it was not until I was all the way in CDA that I remembered my appointment was for 1PM, not Noon.

I washed my Jeep at Metro Express.



Then I got cheeseburgers at Wendy's. Talked to the girl that was at the drive-thru. She is so sweet. Her daughter is 2 years old now.



I went to Jitterz and got an iced latte.



Then I drove back down to CDA to wait in the parking lot until my appointment. Two little 5-year old girls were running around in the parking lot and almost got hit by a Fed-Ex truck that was backing up.

I went in to my appointment that lasted until 2:22PM.

Started to get really hot again. Almost 82 degrees.

Left and went home.

Gave the dogs & visiting Beebo the cheeseburgers.

 Beebo liked Cheeseburgers

It was nice and cool at home.

I worked on the Accounting Books at home again.

Hubby got home early.

We took the dogs for a walk in Farragut Park after it got dark. Did not let them run loose as we were cautious of them having another encounter with a porcupine.

Drove home. Watched a little TV and went to bed.

No comments: