Friday, August 18, 2017

A NORMAL DAY

FRIDAY
AUGUST 18 2017

I remember taking typing training at the building on Commercial Street in my hometown city. I would park my car in front of the building, feed quarters into the parking meter, and then spend a couple hours trying to learn how to type. It had a certain old smell in the building, but I had a very nice, young, blonde teacher. She was very helpful. It was mostly self-taught lessons, but I would ask her some questions every once in a while.

As I have been typing for the past many years, that time is so far from me now. Wish I had those days back again.

Got up this morning and made breakfast sandwich for hubby. Made eggs for dogs. Made latte for hubby and myself.

Hubby had to have an invoice worked up this morning, so I helped with that.

Then he unloaded deer food. Gave Ben & Bud their pills.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Hubby left for work.

I started laundry & dishes.

Vacuumed house.

I watched a couple new shows. Deep Water. New Netflix exclusive movie - What Happened to Monday? They were both ok, but boring.

Hubby got home at 10:30.

I went to bed immediately.

No comments: