Wednesday, August 23, 2017

DAY WITH KR

TUESDAY
AUGUST 22 2017


Got up and the moose were already here eating.



Made latte & egg sandwich for hubby.

He left and took the grey Dodge to work.

I watered the plants in the circle driveway. The moose left me alone. Talked to an older couple walking by and told them about my moose. Pointed out the moose to them.

I got ready and dressed for day out with KR.

KR got here at 10:30. We got to Sandpoint by 11AM. Had to return Starbucks Verismo and put the credit on my card. Got a Caramel Frappé before we left.



Had to detour around road because of construction. Finally got to the DMV at 11:30. KR had to wait until Noon to take her test, then another 30 minutes to process everything. I was bored.

We drove back to our house. KR got her car & loaded Beebo. I followed her home to her house in the Jeep. 

KR drove her Jeep and I followed in my vehicle over to Dishman Dodge in Spokane Valley. They did not have an appointment for her tomorrow. So we left her Jeep so she could get the oil changed & tires rotated. She was upset.


We then drove to the Valley Mall to eat at Twigs. Got Crab Mac N Cheese. I got a drink, Not-Your-Grandmother's-Lemonade. Also had appetizer of Bruschetta Flatbread.


Then we drove thru Krispy Kreme and got 2 dozen donuts for hubby so he can take them into work tomorrow.


I drove KR to the Downdraft Brewing so that she could meet Amanda after work. (Don't drop me off in the front like a little kid!!!)



I drove home. I was EXHAUSTED.

At home, I picked up the mail. I gave some ham to the dogs for treats. 

Rested for a while.

Worked on Accounting Books for a while.

Hubby got home at 8:30. He had gone up to the Silver Valley to look at a truck.

He brought home apples. The moose were here again.

We were both exhausted, watched a little 30 Rock, and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: