Tuesday, August 08, 2017

RAIN

TUESDAY
8-8-2017

Over a whole month without rain, and we wake up at 5AM to the sound of thunder. I am scared because I don't want lightning to start a forest fire.

It rained briefly, just enough to wet it. Make it smell like rain. Not enough water, tho.

My right foot is split in two on the ball of my foot from dryness.

We got up at 6:15AM and made breakfast eggs & sausages. I made lattes. Hubby fed the dogs.

Hubby left at 6:45AM for work. He took the white Dually.

I re-filled the deer food bowl with grain. Zim walked out with me.

I started laundry and dishes.

Then I soaked my feet for a while.

Keegan came at 9AM to start carrying rocks.

At 11AM, he left for lunch in Spirit Lake.

I went to get the mail at Noon.

Keegan had motorcycle problems.

His mother brought him back at 2PM, but I told him to go home and rest. He had pushed his bike all the way here.

Glen Campbell died today.

Hubby called in the afternoon to wish me a nice day.

I vacuumed the house.

I picked up dog poo. Cleaned up cat litter.

Hubby came home around 7PM. He stopped by a house in Post Falls that KR's friend, Amanda was looking to purchase. The house is a wreck, but Amanda wants to buy it anyway.

We walked the kitties around outside and found their dead squirrel. They had ripped the front legs & head from the squirrel.

Hubby wanted cake because some characters on the series Shetland that we were watching kept saying "Cake". So I baked him a white cake. He fell asleep on the couch and later woke up to eat cake.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: