Wednesday, August 30, 2017

HOT, HUMID, DRY, & SMOKEY

WEDNESDAY
AUGUST 30 2017

Got up at 7AM. I was hot, so I went downstairs to potty. Put the laundry in the dryer and slept for another 25 minutes.

Rattler woke me up by miaowing so loudly and jumping on the couch. I rubbed him and then got up.

Made eggs for hubby and dogs. Raisin english muffin, egg, bacon, & cheese sandwich for hubby. I also made lattes.

We sat on the deck to eat breakfast. Wilson would not come out, but he did claw at the window excitedly. Ben sat with us.

No deer, No moose.

Kitties were out and about.

I went outside and put out more apples & grain.

We cleaned up, turned on the A/C, I watered the circle driveway plants. We loaded dogs in Grey Dodge and drove to Farragut Park for a walk at the Brig.

Turkeys
Saw turkeys in the frontage right next to our house.

After our walk, we drove to Spirit Lake to get gasoline in the Dodge.

Picked up lattes at the Bean Buzz. I got a Blueberry muffin with on 10 blueberries on top.

Drove back home. Hubby talked to Mark and told him that Friday is his last day here.

Did bookwork at home.

We worked on bookwork until 4PM. Then hubby rode his motorcycle into CDA while I drove behind him in the Jeep. He was supposed to take his motorcycle licensing test. But after taking a huge detour because Ramsey RR crossing was closed, we discovered that a lot of people had brought scooters to the testing. Hubby thought that was a good idea, so we left.

Was supposed to meet Mark at the Maverik to give him gas, but he was in Post Falls. So I drove home and did more bookwork while hubby went to the Post Falls shop to meet Mark there and then on to the Post Falls Shop to work for 2 hours.

At 7PM, hubby finally got home.

Momma Moose and both babies were here eating. I took out more grain and the watermelon to them. They left soon after hubby got home.

We went to bed at 10PM


No comments: