Friday, August 04, 2017

HOT & SMOKEY

FRIDAY
8-4-2017

An end to a unfortunate week.

Got up and only Wilson was in bed with us. Zim did not come to bed with us at all.

We called for the kitties. Zimmy finally came up to me on the deck. There were 2 deer eating out at the food bowl.

I came inside and started bacon & eggs. Made latte for hubby. Hubby gave eggs to the dogs. I made the sandwich for hubby.

Said goodbye to hubby. He took my Jeep to work today.

I did laundry and dishes.
Rattler Sleeping on Dog Bed

Cleaned up kitty litter.

Cleaned up dog poo in the back yard.

Broke my fingernail on my thumb when I was putting away egg crate in the cabinet. Damn.

Worked on my ribbon & lace flags.
  Checking Jack for Porcupine Quills
 
 

I watched show on Netflix - Bordertown, which is a Finnish foreign speaking Murder Noir show. Very intriguing.



Hubby got home late at 9PM.

He made stinky dinner. Then he fell asleep on the couch. We went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: