Friday, August 11, 2017

PAYDAY

FRIDAY
AUGUST 11 2017

Got up and made egg sandwich & latte for hubby. Used the new sausage that he purchased last night at Stein's, but it is TOO SPICY HOT! I touched my face and almost burnt my tongue. Could not feed eggs to dogs, so I had to make new eggs for dogs.

Hubby gave tuna to the kitties.

Hubby left in his white dually for work.

I started laundry & dishes.

Filled and cleaned all the dogs bowls.

Cleaned the kitty litter. Not any there at all. They have been going potty outside.

Rattler kept crying all morning. He is attention seeking.

Keegan came at 10AM. Used the bathroom again for 15 minutes.

Katrina, the UPS delivery person, came at 10:20AM. I got my Lancome order, all samples & no perfurme or lipstick!

So I called Lancome and talked with LaKendra and told her that I had not received my order. She said they will re-ship the order out again.

Since the Verizon Rewards Points are expiring in November, I entered a whole bunch of contests with my points.

Scheduled online appointments for us at America's Best Eyeglasses & Contacts.

Hubby got home really late.

Watched TV and went to bed.

No comments: