Saturday, August 12, 2017

THE WEE KND

SATURDAY
AUGUST 12 2017

Got up. Hubby made eggs for dogs.

I made lattes.

We sat on the deck, very warm this morning. Still very smoky everywhere. I had gone to bed with a headache last night.

After watching the kitties play in the woods, we got the dogs ready for a morning walk. Packed up the garbage, stopped at the dump, and then drove down to Farragut Park in the white Dually. Forgot leashes. Went for a walk on Gun Shooting Road. Bud went wild dog. He loved it. Bud was actually happy this morning.

We brought the dogs back home.

Hubby left in the White Dually to go work at the Post Falls Shop.

He picked up deer food.

I did laundry, dishes.

When he returned at 5PM,  we took the dogs for another walk after dark when it had cooled down.

Watched TV, a new Irish detective show that hubby really liked - Jack Taylor

I went to bed early at 9:30PM as I had a headache.

No comments: