Thursday, August 24, 2017

MORE CREDIT CARDS

THURSDAY
AUGUST 24 2017

Got up at the butt-crack of dawn and made eggs for dogs.

Made egg sandwich & latte for hubby.

Yelled at hubby because he kept turning off the lights. It was a weird color outside, probably from smoke and it was dark inside the house. I almost tripped over Ben & Wilson because they were reclining in the hallway.

Hubby went outside and filled the grain for the moose & deer.

Gave eggs to dogs.

Gave tuna to cats.

Bud decided to recline in front of the french doors so it made difficulties in taking their fresh water outside.

Hubby left with the White Dually.

Cleaned up cat litter in basement.

I started doing more bookwork.

Vacuumed house.

UPS came (Katrina was on vacation?) and brought my new Dooney bag (which looks like a small suitcase!) and my new Remington hair straightener (the other one was not heating well).

I went down to get mail at 1PM and received my new US Bank Visa card.



Rattler climbed up on the desk and helped me work.

 Rattler helping me do bookwork on the computer


I found some great music while working on Books.

Need to take several breaks from working with the computer screen. My eyes are burning.

Bud is still depressed. He won't move too much.

I ordered more Lancome perfume & eye brow gel as they have a 20% off sale.



I ordered more Air Filters from Walmart for the Air Purifier in the basement.

Purchased some new Music; The Dead South, RagNBone Man, Kaleo, The Revivalists.



No comments: