Sunday, June 05, 2016

Visit to Immedia Care & New iPhone at Apple

SUNDAY
6-5-2016

I was still hurting and bruised from falling off the dock yesterday, so hubby said that he would take me into Immediate Care.

We got ready and he drove me to the Clinic in Post Falls.

Saw the doctor. He said maybe partial cracked rib. Hairline fracture. He gave me an excuse for all of June to recover. So no massage this month.

Doctor gave me prescription. However, when we got to Walmart to fill it, the girl indicated that the physician had not SIGNED it. We had to go all the way back to the Clinic to have him sign it. Then we went to Walgreens instead to have it filled. Drive thru.

My Bruised Left leg

Then we drove over to Spokane to the Apple Store to replace my phone that went swimming with me when I fell in the water.

The people at Apple were very nice. I got a new phone and only lost some of my pictures. It will take me a whole month to get it back to the way it was.

We drove home.

I rested in bed and took painkillers for the rest of the day. Hubby took care of me.


No comments: