Saturday, June 18, 2016

CLEANING DAY

SATURDAY
6-18-2016

Got up at 7AM after hearing hubby with the dogs.

Started eggs for them. Warmed ham in the oven.

I went back to bed until 8AM after taking an ibuprofen for my ribs.

We put dogs in Dually and took them to Athol. Drove around town to visit all the town dogs. Then got a latte from Joy at the espresso stand.

Drove to the park and walked down Gun Shooting road.

When we got back, Seth was here with a helper. They did the cedar in the bathroom & painted the bathroom wall.

Hubby went downstairs to talk to him about things that need to be re-done.

I did laundry, did dishes, vacuumed, steam mopped all the floors.

I ordered tickets for Kongos at the Knitting Factory in September. Got tickets so KR & friend could go with us. 

I went down to get mail on my bike. The electrician came and brought his family. I met his wife, Angela who goes to massage school with me~! What a small world.

So the electrician picked up another key to finish the work and looked in the garage to see what he needed for putting lights in the garage. He is going to use the old lights that we had in the basement.

Hubby finally got home around 5pm, he took the Frontier pants down to Larry. Then he came back.

I ordered Corner Gas Season 5 & 6, and Corner Gas, The Movie from Amazon.

I took a bath.

Hubby made spaghetti & sauce for himself. I had to clean it all up.

Took dogs for a walk at the park.

Bud hung his head out of the truck the entire way to the park!

 Bud out the window


We watched Corner Gas all night.

Hubby went down to the shop after Lane got done with a rear-end.


No comments: