Monday, June 13, 2016

MONDAY MORNINGS & CLOUDY

MONDAY
6-13-2016

I woke up early and went to potty, then slept with Ben until I woke up again at 7:30AM.

Hubby had come in to kiss me good morning before he left.

I got up and was sitll very tired.

Got dressed and gave ham to dogs.

Gave tuna to Koda kitty.

Walked down to the mailbox to mail the Progressive insurance info.

Koda followed me down. Her belly is getting very fat. Lots of babies.

Then I came back to the house and took a nap until 1PM.

Was very tired today after taking painkiller.

Slept most of the day on the couch.

Hubby got home at 7:00 after taking Matt Z home and then going to Costco and getting toilet paper, garbage bags, and shrimp. He also ran into the former bitch of a ex-mother-in-law. I would have torn into her ass. I need to think of something good to say to her to put her down.

I helped hubby put things away. He had dinner.

Dogs played for a while. We watched a new Angie Tribeca. Then we went to bed at 10:00PM.

No comments: