Friday, June 10, 2016

HARLEY BIKE DELIVERED TODAY

FRIDAY
6-10-2016

Got up at 6AM when hubby got up.

It was colder and cloudy. Was sprinkling rain. Hubby left at 7AM. Gave Koda kitty some tuna on the deck outside and Wilson tried to play with her thru the door.

I fed the dogs ham.

The Harley Davidson guy named John brought the bike at 11:30. He unloaded it and put it in the garage. He started it up to make sure it was ok.

 Unloading the Bike


I sent a pic to KR and hubby.

Then I realized that my appointment was at Noon and called Tracey to let her know that I would be late. I got there at 12:20. She got both my nails & toes done.

I left the lightbulbs and a gardening trolley with her.

She finished at 2:45. Stopped to get a latte at Jitterz. I drove home in the rain.

At home, I made some chicken for myself.

Then I took a nap after taking another painkiller.

Hubby got home at 5:45PM. He looked at his bike and started it. Then he put it back in the garage.

Hubby on his Fatboy Special

Met the guy at the shop from 8:00-9:00 to pay for the black Bronco.

I made a mess with the wite-out and had to clean up the counters.

Did some laundry. Hubby watched videos on how-to-ride a motorcycle.

I went to bed early because of my painkiller.

No comments: