Monday, June 02, 2014

AIRSHOW 2014 & DIVERTICULITIS

sunday
6-1-2014

Got up early and made egg sandwich for hubby, eggs for dogs. We got everything unloaded in truck and then packed up the stuff we needed for air show. Chairs, water bottles, umbrellas for the sun.

We drove into town and got lattes at Great Escapes stand. Then we went to pick up Dave & Vera at their house. They showed us their new toy hauler.

Then we drove to Airway Heights for the Airshow. It was hot, the food was limited to greasy fatty fried food. Yuck.

Met Kelsey and she walked around with us for a while.

I got stomach pains when I sat down in one of the airplanes. Was in pain for the rest of the day.

We got pizza then sat in the Beer Garden to eat. It was outside in the heat. I held up the umbrella for Vera and I.

Kelsey left after this. She went home.

We finally went to our seats. But the guys kept getting up and walking around. It was SO long between air events. Finally the Blue Angels did their thing at 4:00 and soon afterwards we left.

Blue Angels


There was quite a bit of traffic leaving Airway Heights. We dropped Dave & Vera off at home, then we went to Rathdrum to get dog burgers & pick up some Cranberry Juice because I thought I had a Urinary Tract Infection.

Hubby left at 6:00 as soon as we got home. He had to go fix the Red Dually at Mike W's house.
It took forever to fix. Hubby finally got home at 11:00.

I had hubby rub some Vitamin E cream on me that I had gotten at Rathdrum grocery. I did not sleep very good tonight. Too much pain.


MONDAY
6-2-2014


Got up at 6AM to sleep on the couch. I was in a lot of pain from my abdomen. Hubby finally got up and made eggs for dogs. I could not move from couch.

He finally took me in to the Northwest Specialty Hospital at 9:00. Lots of people were there before us.

They finally got me in a room, doctor examined me, I had to give a urine sample. Nurse tried to get an IV line in, but poked me 4 times. They finally got an OR nurse in and she got the line in the first time. They took 3 vials of blood.

I went thru 3 IV bags, then had to drink contrast dye for the CT scan. It made me nauseated and they brought me a pill for that. After I came back from scan, they gave me Dilaudid thru the IV line. That put me to sleep.

Doctor finally came in and said not UTI; it was Diverticulitis again. I need to make appointment for a Colonoscopy so that the doctor can cut out the problem areas. Otherwise, I will keep having this problem. The last time I had it at Kootenai ER was back in 2011. They got all my records from then so the Doctor could prescribe the same thing that they did from back then.

Finally left at 3:00, stopped in Rathdrum to get drugs.

Came home and slept again. Hubby left at 6:00 to meet guy to pick up car; then he drove up to Newport for parts at 7:00.

I had to get up and clean up dog water, feed deer, do dishes & laundry. Put away laundry.

Hubby finally came home at 9:30. It rained all night. There was a big explosion - maybe an electric transformer - around 1AM. But we both went back to sleep.



No comments: