Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tired of Rain

WEDNESDAY
6-18-2014


I discovered after I got home yesterday that the Vet's office had shorted me one of the prescriptions. So I called this morning and told them I would be coming down to get it.

Got up and hubby took my car into A-town to get gas for me. He also checked the tires.

I had made eggs for the dogs, egg sandwich & turkey sandwich for hubby.

He left early for work. Had to drop off parts in town.

Dogs & I went back to sleep on the couch. I could not wake up. Had to take pain pill & melatonin pills last night just to sleep. I don't understand why I can't sleep because I have been getting SO much exercise lately. I should be sleeping like a lamb.

At 2:00, I went to get the prescription from the Vet and then get my nails done (again).

After getting burgers for the dogs, I got home around 4:30.

Hubby finally got home at 6:00; we took dogs for a quick walk in the park until 7:00. Then hubby went down to the shop to work.

Hubby worked in the shop until 10:00. He got home, ate dinner then we went to bed.




No comments: