Saturday, June 21, 2014

Forgot FRIDAY

FRIDAY
6-20-2014

I got up and made egg sandwich for hubby, made eggs for dogs.

Heard a commotion outside and ran out to find that Bravo had little skinny Henny Penny chicken in his mouth. She was almost dead. Feathers everywhere. I screamed for hubby. He got dogs into house and put dead chicken in a bag in the trash. She must have mistakenly gotten into the dog yard area.

Hubby was in too much of a hurry and forgot to give Ben his pills.

Fed fish. Gave greens to the chix.

I mowed outside for about 5 hours. Mowed the dog yard. Got most of the Frontage done. Used the weedeater on the driveway boulders. Ran out of line.

Had to go down to shop and let guy into the big Grey shop so he could pick up his motorcycle. He hooked up his trailer & loaded motorcycle and left.

Bud on deck


Later, when I was down weed trimming, a guy came to pick up a transfer case. He brought his two little girls along with him. He left a check for hubby.



Kissed Beebo

I came home later and took a shower.

Grilled chicken on the grille by myself.

Chicken grilled


Hubby got home at 7:10; he had hauled a red pickup truck home from Fernan Lake. We left around 7:30. Stopped at Clyde's Automotive to pick up a check from Charles. Petted his Spaniel dog there.

I got to the gym at 8:00; Dave showed me the rest of the equipment. Then I took hubby to Nate's Pizza in Post Falls for dinner. My stromboli was burnt. It was too cold in the restaurant. The garbage cans at the door are gross.

We drove back to Rathdrum to get groceries at Super One. Got burgers at McDonalds for dogs.

Came home and fed burgers to dogs. Put away groceries. I was exhausted. Gave dog bones to the dogs.

Went to bed at 10:30.


TODAY IS SATURDAY
6-21-2014

Got up and made eggs for dogs; egg sandwich for hubby.

Erin's Espresso is still closed. We drove to park with dogs for a walk around the water tower. Old man on a bicycle kept following us. Refused to say hello.



Walking dogs in park


We drove to Bayview to Ralph's Internet Cafe to get lattes. Too much smoke, body odor, and old lady perfume.

Owner came over to us and started talking. Irritating. Hubby ordered Amaretto which they did not have, owner said Almond is the same thing as Amaretto. I said NOT. Way different.

I ordered Vanilla, got French Vanilla instead. Drinks were 12 oz in 20 oz cup. Mostly foam. Espresso tasted like dirt. Doma coffee (spit!).

Ben hogs the back seat


We came home and unloaded dogs. Had to go down to A-town in the Dodge to get gasoline in cans. I bought lottery tickets while hubby did that. Then we came home. Hubby had to turn around and go back because he wanted to return parts to Victory Automotive.

Then we drove home. Hubby filled the lawnmowers. I started mowing weeds. Wes got here and moved the trucks so I could mow around them. Jeff helped move one of the trucks. Matt Z came with Owen so hubby could install the lift kit on it.





Mowing & Trimming done


I got done mowing. Then came to the house and took a shower. Took chicken breasts sandwiches with chips down to the guys. Owen was really hungry. The guys forgot to order pizza.

I came back and ordered ring on eBay.


No comments: