Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Boat Moved to Dock

TUESDAY 
6-24-2014

Hubby woke me up at 5AM so that we could get boat moved from McDonalds resort to the new dock.

I did not have time to make breakfast and we just left. I took Lil Bit with me in the FMF and hubby drove his truck.

Parked his truck at the new dock, he got in with me and we drove to McDonald's. Gary was there and helped us launch off.

 Hubby piloting boat
 Boat dog dancing
 Lil Bit boat dog

 
We got it over to the new dock and then spent FOREVER trying to tie it down to hubby's satisfaction.

Boat Tied Down

Saw a platoon of Geese walk from the parking area and get into the water.

Finally we got into the truck (on the way up the hill we saw a slug on the dock. I put him on the grass instead) and hubby drove me over to my car at McDonald's resort. Hubby drove to work and I drove home.

Slug on dock

Fed the fish.

The plumber was supposed to show up at 9AM, but his wife Lani called and said that they were having transmission problems. I told her not to worry. She called back later & re-scheduled for Thursday.

I napped on the couch until Noon.

Hubby sent Jeff to pick up parts in the Red Dually. The dogs barked at him.

Then I rode my bike down to get the mail. Got 3 VS catalogs in one day. Excessive.


Boat Dogs



No comments: