Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Long Climb Up The Health Hill

TUESDAY
6-10-2014

I feel like I am wasting the summer.

Got up at 4AM and could not sleep. Opened the window. Then went down stairs to sleep on the couch. Not comfortable, so I went upstairs to sleep with Ben. Much more comfortable! He was so warm on my legs & I was cool on the top. Lil Bit came in at 5:30 to sleep with us.

Hubby woke up at 5:45; then woke me up at 6:00. He went down to the shop to load up a rear end to drop off tonight. I made eggs for breakfast.

We sat on the back deck (again, it was cold - only 44 degrees this morning) to watch the chickens.

After hubby left, I did laundry & dishes.

Got the mail later. Checked for eggs & found 3 in the dog kennel. Such good chickens!

I made Spinach for the girls. They loved it.

Then I took a Hydrocodone and slept for the rest of the afternoon.

Hubby called me at 3:00 to make sure I was ok.

It started to sprinkle. Clouds & colder.

Hubby finally got home at 7:30 after picking up trailer & Red Dually at Waterhouse's. Then he dropped off truck & trailer at Kevin R's. He got home with groceries. I had to have regular buns & hotdogs and he had bought Bratwursts. So we drove over to Spirit Lake and got more groceries.

On the way thru town, we stopped to talk to a friend of hubby's. He was working on his truck in his driveway. Lots of neighborhood kids surrounded our truck when we stopped to talk...

At home, hubby grilled the dogs & brats.

We ate dinner. I was tired. Had a bath & went to bed at 10:30.











No comments: