Monday, June 16, 2014

POST-Red Lobster Poisoning

MONDAY
6-16-2014

All of us got poisoned at Red Lobster from yesterday. Hubby got up and felt hung over.

After I made eggs for dogs & egg sandwich for hubby, I slept on the couch for 4 hours. Just could not wake up. Had diarrhea today.

Gave chopped up Kale to the Chickens.

Hubby texted and said that he had potty problems, also.

I cut up the strawberries we had purchased from Walmart yesterday. Gave the leftovers to the Chickens.

Did laundry & dishes.

It rained today. I am getting SO sick of rain for summer.

I called and made an appointment for Ben tomorrow. He has bumps on his toes again. That Vet REALLY needs to make sure he has good receptionists. I don't understand why the high turnover of office help there...

The Plumber's wife called and made an appointment for me next Tuesday. She sounded very nice on the phone. Hope they can fix our plumbing problems.

Hubby came home from work at 5:30. He had a snack, changed his clothes, then went down to the shop to work.

Dave P came out at 6PM to check on the deck and the improvements that he needs to make on it.

Deck Falling Apart

One of the chickens followed us into the back yard. Fortunately, I had locked the dogs in the house! Bad chickens.

Then he went down to the shop to talk to hubby. I let the dogs out.

Hubby came home at 9:00. Hubby fell asleep on the couch. We went to bed at 10:15.

No comments: