Saturday, June 28, 2014

Partly Cloudy

SATURDAY
6-28-2014

Hubby went into work today because he had traded for Monday off.

I got up and gave ham to the dogs.

Then I had to run down to the shop to collect a check from kid picking up the lifted Van.

I fed the chickens, gave them their greens, gave them fresh water, fed the deer. Everything was wet from last night's hard, horrible rain.

I was bored today with not much to do.

Wesley came and did rocks for a while until the wheelbarrow broke. He moved the SUV from the garage to the big grey shop. Then he mowed for a while. He left by 1:30.

Hubby got home at 6:30.

I grilled chicken. We sat on the deck while hubby ate his stuffed peppers.

Then we walked down to the shop with Maggie to put away the battery charger.

We watched tv & went to bed.

No comments: