Wednesday, June 11, 2014

First Day Back at the Gym

WEDNESDAY
6-11-2014

Got up at 4AM, opened the windows for air. Went in the other bedroom to sleep with Ben & Lil Bit. Very cool breeze.

Woke up again at 6:00 to make breakfast for hubby. He went down to the shop to load a rear end to drop off tonight in Post Falls.

When he came back, he fed eggs to the dogs. Then we sat on the porch again watching chickens. 44 degrees out. Still cold in the mornings.

After hubby left, I started turkey in crockpot, did a load of laundry - our comforter, then did dishes. Picked up dog poop in the back yard.

Used the new weed eater on the front circle drive. Got done after 1.5 hours. Then cleaned up after chickens. Gave them some chopped Romaine Lettuce. They loved it.

I worked in the back yard doing weed eating. Have to mow first to see what I need to use weed eater on. I sprayed vinegar on weeds in the back.

Then I took a shower & washed my hair. Got dressed in exercise clothes.

Left the dogs home with lots of water. Turned on the A/C.

Exercised in gym. Did my circuit training. Did 50 stories on the Stair Climber.

Stopped at Jitterz to get drink. Talked to girl that was getting a new dog. Offered her a kennel.

Went to get my toes done at Rhonda's Salon. Got Neon Teal. Very pretty.

Stopped at McDonalds to get dog burgers and chicken wrap.

Got home and fed dogs. Did more laundry. Put away dishes.

Watched "Paul", movie about an alien.

I curled my hair.

Hubby came home at 6:30, but the batteries in the boat were not functioning, so he will have to call a boat guy to come fix it. Not putting boat in water tonight.

When I walked down to talk to him, he said he would be working in shop til late.

I got severe cramps, took a hot bath, took painkillers, took antibiotics. Went to bed. Could not sleep. Had no energy.

He got home at 11:00. We put noodles in the leftover turkey juice in the crockpot. He ate dinner and we went to bed.



No comments: