Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Vomit

TUESDAY
6-3-2014

Cloudy and rainy still in the morning. The decks are soaking wet.

It is cold. I get up around 6AM and sleep on the couch downstairs.

Hubby gets up shortly after that. I am not feeling well enough to make breakfast.

Hubby leaves for work.

I take naps all day. I walked down to get mail and feel like I walked a marathon. No energy.

Slept some more.

Did dishes, did laundry & put it away. Cleaned dog door. Cleaned grille parts in the dishwasher. Cleaned the pollen off the deck chairs. I am so sick of the pollen everywhere.

Bird in nest under front deck


Jeremiah came at 5:30 to power wash the back wall of the house. Some creepy old guy drove thru  even with the boat blocking the driveway! Looking for hubby. He was supposed to meet at the shop tonight after hubby got off work. I am SO PISSED with rude people driving up to the house. WTF?

Hubby got home at 6:30. He went down to the shop to work. I had to clean the dog door again because now it is filled with dirt from the power-washed wall. I have to clean up all the leaks from the windows.

Ben eats food and I don't notice because I am cleaning up dog door. Then Ben vomits. And vomits. And vomits. He vomits as he walks down the hallway trying to get away from me like I will beat him or something. I never beat the dogs! WTF? I have to clean up all the vomit.

I cannot sleep. I am so tired. And nauseous. Why would the doctor put me on clear liquid diet when I am taking so many pills. I am sick.




No comments: