Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Another Day Sick

WEDNESDAY
6-4-2014

Got up after another horrible night sick and made breakfast. Made egg sandwich for hubby and eggs for dogs. Hubby ran to Atown to get chocolate milk for me so I could have something solid on my stomach when I took all my antibiotics & pain medications.

Hubby drove in the Excursion so that he could haul in another boat to CDA.

I called Dr. Sarkis office and canceled my appointment. I did not want to drive in by myself while on pain medication.

I did laundry & dishes.

Took a hot bath to make myself feel better.

The diarrhea started this morning.

A nurse from NW Specialty Urgent care called to find out how I was feeling.

When I went out to feed fish, I cut back some dead branches on my Snowball bush, Hydrangea bush, and Weigela bush.

Went down to the mailbox to get the mail; we got the Fed & State income tax refund checks on the same day!

Wesley came at 3:15 to mow. He mowed the dog back yard and down by the shop. He is a good kid. Then he came to get the keys for the shop to work in there.

Hubby came home at 5:30; we loaded into the Excursion to go pick up the trailer at CN Diesel. However, the Excursion died on Diagonal Road. Hubby called Tom to come tow us home. While we were waiting, hubby got on the phone to American Express. Rude asshole guy would not help us at all with security and would not allow hubby to speak with a supervisor.

I had to call Carrie & Mike to get the security card numbers.

Tom arrived to tow us and I suggested trying to start it one last time. It worked! We thanked Tom and drove back home.

At home, hubby decided to take Matt's vehicle into town; the Dodge could not haul the heavy load; the Red Dually is in California with Mike & Carrie.

We loaded everything into the Mega Matt. But it was out of gas & Matt had not given us the correcting locking key for the gas cap. Hubby drove it down to the shop and with Tim's drill they were able to break it open.

Then we drove to Athol to get gasoline. Filled up the tank.

Drove to CN Diesel. Picked up food for hubby.

At CN Diesel, the lock for the drop hitch would not work. We spent another 15 minutes trying to jam it in and finally hubby got it turned. We hooked the trailer up and were off to pick up the rear end in downtown Post Falls.

Then we drove to get the truck. Got lost on some back streets and then finally found it. The drive home was relatively easy. We got burgers for dogs at McDonalds in Rathdrum. Hubby sung about all our troubles on the way home to the tune of "The Edmund Fitzgerald" song. It was funny.

Got home and unloaded everything. Hubby took the trailer & truck to the shop & unloaded everything.

At 11:45, we went to bed. Exhausted from such a problematic night.


No comments: