Tuesday, June 17, 2014

More Exercise & Stuffed Peppers

TUESDAY
6-17-2014

Half of June is already gone. What a crappy summer.

I had a really bad night, up at 3PM, 4PM. Sweating all night long.

Hubby let me sleep in late, but I woke up and remembered to order his part on Amazon before he left, then I went back to bed with the windows open. It was still raining. I slept until 10AM.

Got up and did laundry & dishes. Fed ham to the dogs.

Fed the fish.

It rained all day today. I forgot to bring the dog beds inside, so they are soaking wet. I had to put some dog toys in the dryer.

I left to go work out at 1:00. There were a lot of people there today even tho it was raining. Creepy guy followed me around today. Who wears baseball caps while working out? He would get on a machine just before I tried to get on one; then he would work out for 8 reps on it, then leave. He followed me upstairs, stared out the window for 5 minutes, got on an elliptical for 1 minute then left. Weird people.

Stopped at Jitterz to get a Green Tea for the ride home. I waited over 8 minutes and the stupid ugly Toyota truck in front of me ordered 6 blended drinks & only tipped the barista $1. When I pulled up I asked her about it. She said they were high schoolers. I said they were cheap bastards. Each drink should have a $1 tip. The guy in the window across from me agreed! Blended drinks are difficult and take time. So I cheered her up by tipping her $6 to make up for what they did not leave her.

Then I picked up dog burgers at McDonalds.

Fed the burgers to the dogs when I got home.

I took Ben to the Vet at 4:45, got prescription for his feet. Vet was nice and did not charge me consult fee.

Brought Ben home. Still raining. Yuck. I wanna move to someplace warm.

Made Stuffed Peppers for hubby.


Hubby came home at 7:00. He got dog food & deer food but forgot to bring it inside.

He ate the stuffed peppers for dinner. Then sat on the couch with us all night. Jeff showed up later, wanting to work at shop but hubby said he was going to stay home for the night since it was raining so much.

After watching an episode of Fargo, we went to bed after the news at 10:30.



No comments: