Saturday, June 14, 2014

RAIN RAIN RAIN

SATURDAY
6-14-2014

What a depressing, muggy morning. It had rained last night and I did not bring in the dog beds that were on the deck.

We got up at 6:00 to pee, but then went back to bed again until 8:00. I got up and made eggs for dogs, egg sandwich for hubby, and 2 Quiche.

After the quiche were done, we drove into town to get a latte for hubby. He confirmed with Matt to bring the big equipment trailer for a move on Monday. The stand is moving down to the Conoco station.

Then we walked dogs in the rain at the park. Walked at the Shooter's Road.

Came home. Hubby dumped me and the dogs at home. It was still raining. I fed the fish. Gave the Chickens the left over Spinach.

I got ready to go into Rathdrum to get my toenails repainted.


No comments: