Friday, June 06, 2014

End Of The Week

THURSDAY
6-5-2014

Got up super early to let the chickens out of the dog kennels and made eggs for hubby & dogs. 

Hubby went to work.

Then I took my pills and fell back to sleep on the couch.

When I woke up, I did laundry & dishes. Turned on the A/C.

The chickens laid a couple eggs today; 1 white & 1 brown egg.

 Eggs in Kennel

Hubby came home and went went to Spirit Lake for a few groceries because I wanted to make Quiche the next day. We drove down by the lake later. Saw a gorgeous Cane Corso Mastiff at the boat dock.

We came home. I put away groceries. Hubby worked in the shop until late.


FRIDAY
6-6-2014

I got up and let out the 2 chickens we had put in kennel. They were mad. All their friends had stayed out all night.

I made eggs for the dogs & hubby.

Hubby left for work.

I fed fish.

I made quiche. Accidentally got some piece of food stuck in the water exit line of the Garbage Disposal.

Then I ate a little piece of Quiche and was stuffed.

Quiche


Took my pills. Took a nap. Started on the couch, then moved upstairs with Lil Bit to sleep with me.

Got up when hubby called me to go down to the shop to give Wes a key. I walked down to the shop to see if one of the keys unlocked the door. I picked up the mail. Wes' mom dropped him off. I gave him his own key.

Picked up 4 eggs from the Chickens, but one of the eggs had a whole in it.





No comments: