Thursday, June 26, 2014

PLUMBING

THURSDAY
6-26-2014

Got up at 6AM to make breakfast for hubby and eggs for dogs.

Hubby left after we gave all the dogs huggies & squishies.

I got the house ready for the plumbers, cleaned up, did laundry & dishes.

The plumber's wife, Lani called at 9AM to say that they were running late and would be here between 10-10:30. Then the plumber, Mike called back at 10:15 needing directions to our house.

They were here until 2PM. He fixed the insta-hot water heater under the sink in the bathroom and turned on the water in the tub & laundry room. Then he fixed the leak under the kitchen sink.

The dogs went ape-shit crazy when they were here because I had to put them outside. Ben was whining, screaming, scratching, crying. He accidentally got into the house when I forgot to lock the door, he opened the door and came inside. I had to put Lil Bit in the back room so he would not bite anybody.

After the plumber left, I was exhausted. I had some lunch and took a nap. Then at 5PM, I got up to check on the sink in the laundry room. It was leaking and had water all over the floor. I got it cleaned up and put fans on it so that it would dry out.

Then I mowed the dog back yard on the riding lawn mower. It was slightly sprinkling so I kept getting stuck with the back tire. Finally got it done. Then I mowed around the side where we park vehicles.

Hubby came home at 6PM. He came to see me, then had to go look at a truck for Wesley down south of Post Falls. He finally came back home at 9:30 and worked in the shop for a while.

I am so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open at 9:30.



No comments: