Friday, June 27, 2014

ANOTHER RAINY FRIDAY

FRIDAY
6-27-2014

Almost all of June is gone. Where is summer?

Woke up at 3:00 all sweaty again. Went to sleep with Ben. Lil Bit came into the room, but he slept on the floor next to the window. I had to open all the windows, I was so hot.

Hubby did not wake me up, but came into the room and kissed me goodbye. He also lifted Lil Bit up onto the bed.

He left and I got up. Gave bacon pieces to the dogs.

Did laundry & dishes.

It rained really hard all day.

Dogs were depressed and stayed inside.

I gave spinach to the chickens, put out fresh water, and gave them more food. A deer ran into the woods when I went out to feed the chickens.

At 2:30, I left to go get my nails done with Rhonda. Then picked hubby up at work by 4:45. We went to Big R so I could try on jeans. I did not like them. We got boat rope and deer food.

Drove to Rathdrum and got parts at O'Reilley's, then got burgers for dogs at McDs.

Came home and dropped hubby off at the shop. I came home and gave burgers to dogs. Did more laundry. Did more dishes.


No comments: