Saturday, June 07, 2014

Pizza & Nails

SATURDAY
6-7-2014

Got up and gave ham to the dogs. Hubby got up and we went down to the former (Grey Goose) now the Country Boy Cafe. I had pancakes, eggs & sausage links. Hubby had TBBIT - the best breakfast in town.

Then we came back & got dogs. Took them into town so they could bark at their friends. Got a latte for hubby. Drove to the park to walk them on Shooter's Road.

Everybody was really thirsty on the walk.

We drove down to Bayview to see the docks.

Came home and hubby went to work. I did dishes and laundry. Then got ready to go to my nail appointment. Left early so I could get a drink at Jitterz.

Pat the Detailer was here when I left. He was working on cleaning the boat.

Got nails done at 1:30 - 2:30. Picked up dog burgers at McDonalds. Picked up a pizza for hubby.

Gave pizza to hubby. Picked up mail. Came home. Had a little bit to eat. Took my pills. Slept until 6:00.

Hubby got cleaned up and we took dogs for another walk.

Maggie getting some air in the Excursion


No comments: