Friday, May 30, 2014

Another Cold Morning & Bike Ride to Rathdrum Fitness

FRIDAY
5-30-2014


I think it is finally Friday...

Got up at 1AM to wash hubby's clothes again. Then got up at 4AM to lift Lil Bit into bed because he was sitting in the corner of our room.

At 6AM, got up and made breakfast for everybody.

Hubby left at 6:30 to take another boat into town with him.

Then did laundry, dishes. Cleaned out black mold from washing machine from the laundry detergent container.

Took a nap.

It is cold outside.

Hubby got home late and went to the shop to work. He got home late.


SATURDAY
5-31-2014

Got up and made egg sandwich for hubby; eggs for dogs.

Drove thru town so the dogs could bark at town dogs.

We walked the dogs in Farragut Park.

Ben had fun rolling around in the weeds


I came home and did dishes, and laundry. Cleaned up a few things.

Then I went on bike ride to Rathdrum Fitness, 15 miles. Hubby was not at at the shop. He had gone into Hayden to pick up some parts. So I called him and told him I was leaving.

I did pretty good on the trip, but it took 1 hour and 29 minutes instead of just 1 hour per Google Maps. It was hot and a little bit windy.

I got to Rathdrum Fitness at 1:10, tanned in the 15 minute bed. Then I ate my chicken wrap.

I started off back home after 30 minutes.

About a few minutes into my ride, I called hubby to pick me up. My butt was hurting bad from the seat. The handlebars are too low & need to be raised.

He finally picked me up after Garwood School.

We got home and he told me to pick him up at the shop by 5PM so we could go get chairs at Camping World. I walked down there and he was working on the Red Dually & trailer with Mike & Carrie W. Hubby said he was not ready to go and it would be another couple hours before he was done. I went with Carrie to Camping World instead. Picked up the chairs. Came back. Hubby was still not ready. They had gone into town AGAIN to pick up more parts in Hayden. I took Carrie down to the house to show her. After the guys came back, Mike & Carrie stayed way too long talking. About 8:00, they finally left to go home and feed their horses.

Hubby and I went into town and bought an umbrella at Pier One imports. We came home. Went to bed. At 1AM. I had to get up and have hubby put aloe vera on sunburn. 


No comments: