Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Nails & Hurt Muscles

WEDNESDAY
5-28-2014

For some reason, I thought today was Friday.

Got up and made egg sandwich for hubby; made eggs for dogs.

Hubby left and hauled a boat into town with his big red dually.

I did dishes, did laundry, and fell asleep on the couch for 2 hours. At 9:00, I got up and took another hot bath for my aching muscles.

Washed my hair.

Paid bill for hubby.

Ordered RMOR pens from Vistaprint.

Picked up mail before I left. Fed income tax refund check! Got mail invite for Kevin R's wedding.

Left at 12:00 to get my nails done with Rhonda. Got there a little early and waited. Talked to a nice older woman. Got nails done, left around 1:30; Tanned at the gym around 1:45.

Picked up burgers for dogs at McDonalds. Also got a chicken wrap for myself.

Went home and gave burgers to dogs.

It was raining today.

Internet was down all day long because hubby said there was high speed fiber cut in Stateline where they are building overpass. No workaround or backup.

Hubby came home at 5:45. He had dinner, then went down to shop to work for a while.

Internet came back online around 8:30.



No comments: