Sunday, May 25, 2014

Bicycle SUNDAY

SUNDAY
May 25 2014

Pretty cool this morning. I opened the windows in our bedroom at 4AM.

Got up at 6:45; hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs.

I washed my hair. Got dressed.

Hubby put together my new Craftsman weedeater.

We took dogs into town to get lattes. They barked at dog friends. Went for a walk in the park.

Came home and mowed the dog yard, hubby mowed down by the shop with the riding lawn mower. I took a shower after doing the dog yard with the push mower for an hour.

Jeremiah was supposed to come at 2PM to power wash the house, but he cancelled.

After hubby took a shower, we left the dogs at home in the A/C house. We drove to Rathdrum Fitness and I signed up for a year membership. Then we got lattes at Jitterz.

Got a "George" dollar bill at Jitterz.




Hubby accidentally loaded the bikes so that my bike's handlebar scratched the brand new paint on the Big Red Dually. He was upset.
 
Drove into CDA and rode on the Centennial Trail with our bicycles down by Tilford Lane. We biked 5 miles all the way to the North Idaho College.

After we were done, we ate at Azteca. Was good. I had Enchilada and Tamale.

We stopped at Wendy's on the way home to pick up dog cheeseburgers.

Came up 95. At home, we fed cheeseburgers to dogs. Then we loaded them up again for another walk in the park down by the water treatment plant. They were so excited.

When we returned home, hubby sat down to watch TV for a while.



No comments: